Presenting my new book!


Do you live in northern Sweden? Or are you visiting Västernorrland? Congratulations!!
I have a tip for you.
I wrote this book to present my favourite cafes in our region. In this book, I share beautiful pictures from, and facts about Västernorrland. In addition, you get to know the skillful, hard-working cafe owners a little better and see some pictures from their establishments.
But the best part: they all share one or two of their secret recipes, so you can enjoy their cakes, pastries, salads, burgers, soups and drinks in the convenience of your own home afterwards.
Doesn´t that sound great?!

Here are some images from the book:

 Photo: HÄR Produktion


 Photo: HÄR Produktion



Photo: A Foto & Form

 Photo: Stefan Forsberg


Photo: HÄR Produktion

At the moment, the book is only available in Swedish.
You can find it here:

Comments

Popular Posts